Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Our talented kids….takes me back.

If you know Chuck’s and my story, we met in 7th Grade band…he was first chair trumpet and I was first chair clarinet (most of the time…Robert Nash and Lia Hinkle gave me a run for my money!) so we got to stare across the room at each other (dang he was cute! Oh wait…this post is supposed to be about my kids…… Smile)

so going to our kids band concert is nostalgic. (Weird to think they could be meeting their future spouse there….uuuggghghhhhh….shudder!)  My parents were able to come to this one and they said the same thing.

They did an amazing job though. I’m pretty sure Liam’s 6th grade band sounded better than our 9th grade band ever did! (Sorry, Mrs. Stark!)  Plus they had fun so that makes it even better.

DSCN0922

DSCN0928

Jared, Liam and Nathan…great buddies!

DSCN0929

Sadie and Katelyn, our next door neighbor.  She’s in the 8th grade band and was the only flute!

DSCN0930

Sadie & Megan Milligan

DSCN0931

Sadie and her sweet friend, Cassidy

DSCN0932

Jared, Bennett, Nathan and his cool blue trumpet, and Liam

DSCN0933

We finished the night off at Braums for ice cream with the Haymore’s and Milligans (and an unexpected visit with the Cronks at the end…we got you, Pam! Smile)  (Amy---I’m still jealous of your Strawberry Cheesecake cone---but I did get myself a whole container of tonight so I think I’ll be ok! Smile)  So grateful for good friends. 

DSCN0934

DSCN0936

Carly and Lydia…cute buddies---always making cute faces

DSCN0938

I love Carly’s animated expressions!

DSCN0947

Briggs---love that Birthday Cake Ice Cream!

DSCN0949

Carris…she’s fun AND cute!

No comments: