Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Our first Circus….I mean Rodeo! :)

My friend Darcey and her family are an awesome Rodeo family. Chuck and the Kids love horses so we’ve been trying to go to one of their rodeo’s for a long time.  It finally worked out on Saturday and we really had a great time. First, I’m amazed at all that Darcey does for her kids….wow!  Second, I’m amazed at Cady and Dalen…they are super talented!  Third, I think my family should have been born on a ranch!!!  They totally loved it.  Check out the pictures below….

photo (13)

Cady taking Briggs and Lydia for rides on Honey.  Cady is Lydia’s new favorite person!

photo (10)

I think I need to frame this one…look at Cady’s amazing hat!

photo 3

The “wannabe” cowboys looking at the REAL cowboys! So cute!

photo 4

The whole crew afterwards.

Ok, so the funniest thing is that this morning, Lydia says to me, “Mom, when is your consultant (Darcey is in my unit) going to come back and take me to the circus so I can ride on Honey and M&M (aka Skittles---not quite the same, but it’s all candy, right?)?  Darcey loved it because her life truly can be a circus!

Thanks for sharing your rodeo world with us, Darcey…we are true wannabe’s!

No comments: