Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Briggs has a Kissing Handbook!

 

Briggs was watching Star Wars today and I told him that I was going to fast forward the "kissing part" and he said, "No! I love the kissing part!" I laughed and thought he was kidding but he wasn't!  He said, "Mom, I read the Kissing Handbook at school! (that surprised me!) "You go like this…you put your hand up, spread your fingers, kiss your hand and blow it! That's how you kiss and I LOVE the kissing parts!"  Come to find out, he was referring to "The Kissing Hand"  & "Pocket Full Of Kisses" both darling books that we actually have.  I'd just never heard it called the KISSING HANDBOOK!  They're so sweet...they're about feeling your mommy's love when you're at school...I love them!

Pocket Full of Kisses by Audrey Penn: Book Cover

2 comments:

Anita said...

So funny! Fortunately for me, my girls (age 4 & 8) both still say "Ew, gross!" at the kissing parts. Sometimes I think they're just doing it for effect now...

Amberdawn said...

I found your blog on Anita's. The kissing handbook, I love it! Good thing you cleared up the name of the title for us, it doesn't sound like a book that a school should have! Well, maybe high school. :)