Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Friday, February 13, 2009

DREAM COME TRUE---Celine!

Celine Dion has always been one of my FAVORITE singers...every since I fell in love with some of her french music that I heard on my mission.  Well, I FINALLY got to see her in concert!  My friend, Caroline, worked her magic and got us tickets (AWESOME SEATS!) to the concert and it was simply everything I'd imagined. AMAZING!!! She is quite the performer and sang MOST of my favorite songs.  LOVED IT!  The funny thing is the tickets said "no cameras" so being the obedient little girls that we are, we took a picture at Outback Steakhouse before going to the concert, because we just HAD to document the event, left the camera in the car and guess what......they never checked purses for cameras (which they usually do) AND everyone else had cameras! Aughh! Our seats were so great that we would have had amazing pictures, but oh well....I'll just have to go next time she comes to get more pictures!  Thanks for a FUN girls night out, Caroline! (Chuck was very jealous so he's definately going next time!)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh you lucky girl!! Where was the concert? I never think to go to concerts!

Stephanie said...

FUN!!!! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Maria- My mom finally gave me your site address. I am way jealous that you got to go to that concert. Hope everything is great and no more tornados, you know Utah hasn't had a tornado forever, just thought I would add that.