Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Toilet Letters???

If you speak french, you will get a kick out of this----Toilet in french is spelled “toilette”….but whoever made this at Hobby Lobby decided to kill two birds with one stone….or be a multi-tasker….or SOMETHING because they put an extra R in the word.  My sister-in-law, Celeste, who studied and nannied in France and speaks MUCH better than I do, and I laughed and laughed and laughed about it.  The funniest thing is if you look close enough you can see POSTMARKS behind the words! Bwahahahahahha!  Ok…maybe not so funny to anyone else, but Celeste and I LOVED it!  And it matched SO perfectly with my new bathroom theme that I HAD to get it….despite the grammatical error. I mean, how many people actually speak french and would get it, right?  Oops…I just told you all! Now you can laugh with Celeste and I. Laugh away!
DSCN3511

No comments: