Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bathroom….AFTER! :)

I’ve never painted anything with color so what do I do for my first paint job? RED, of course! And I simply love Damask so put the two together and it’s a picture of Maria perfection. Smile (Just don’t look to close at the paint job!)
I was looking for matching lightswitch plates and had the idea to modge podge them with Damask paper….then realized that my clock had an open glass trim so I modge podged it too!  Then I needed something for above the towel hooks so we modge podged tiles that we found in the attic.  Yay! I simply love it!
What’s next? On to the Kitchen cupboards!!!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

It's soooo YOU & stunning! Your toilette needs a red flaggy thing like on a mailbox for the flush handle, don't ya think??? ;)LOLOLOL!