Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

MK Fun again!

It’s that time of year again…when Dallas turns “pink” in July!  For 3 weeks over 50,000 consultants (they don’t all come at once…5 groups of around 10,000) descend on Dallas, TX, contributing millions to the economy, dressing up and having fun!!! We are trained, get prizes, have fun girl time and are inspired to reach our goals.  I always feel so fresh and energized after going. Plus, I love being with my best MK girlfriends!  Below are a few fun pictures…I had to take photos of my hair because I’ve never had anyone do a professional “up-do” and one of the other consultants does hair.  I loved it!

The food is always yummy so I took photos of my favorite…then at the luncheon with my favorite Caprese Salad AND the most amazing lemon dessert EVER, they spoiled us even more with a performance from 2 of the members of PENTATONIX!  I loved them in The Sing Off and was so excited when they won. And then…I got to get my picture taken with them!!! YAY! 

Last interesting story….they always have the cars we can earn on display and of course I got my picture taken in front of that gorgeous pink caddy, because that’s going to be in my driveway by my birthday!!!  But until then, we’ve earned the “premier club” level car and one of the options is a Toyota Camry…we’ve been waiting for it to arrive and it’s been late. Well guess why? It was totalled in a hail storm!!!  So…I could either wait another 2 months to get another one ordered or they could give me the car off the floor at Seminar! So, I had to take a photo of  MY car! Smile  It should be here any day. Can’t wait…love my MK!

No comments: