Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Family Reunions in UT = Happy Oklahoma Edgingtons!!!

Our trip to Utah started out great…and just kept getting better and better!  We were treated to 3 double rainbows in the drive out…beautiful!!! Here are some highlights of our trip:

~Sleeping in!

~Seeing family…love, love, love our Edgington Family and spending fun times with them at Cowabunga Bay, Lagoon, riding dirt bikes (you can see Liam’s injury---he totally crashed while they were riding with our friends, The Hammers!), obstacle courses & red rover in the backyard at Grandma’s, seeing Great Grandma Davie…we love the Edgingtons!

~Spending time with our dear Oklahoma friends who have moved back to Utah….The Zeas, the Hammers & the Geislers. We miss you all so much and LOVE seeing you when we come to Utah!!! I also loved seeing my best friend growing up, Michelle.  Sweet, wonderful friend!!!

~Thanksgiving Point Gardens…breathtaking, memorable & inspiring (the future Light of the World statue garden of the Savior brought us to tears!)

~Going to the Days of ‘47 Rodeo and just hanging out with the Geislers…we love GEISLERAMA!!! 

~Sessions Family Picnic---this was MY cousins, aunts, uncles etc… some of them that I haven’t seen in years! I love them all so much and have fun, crazy and wonderful memories of growing up with them.  So great to see everyone!

~BEAR LAKE Sessions Family Reunion---this was with my parents, siblings, cousins etc…. and it was THE BOMB! Here are just a few thing we loved:  Jet skis---we couldn’t get Chuck, Justin & Dan off of them, sand castles on the beach, Liam FINALLY jumping off the rope swing, gorgeous Utah Mountain Air and temperatures, Famous Bear Lake Raspberry Shakes, yummy food, GREAT cabin, funny family games, cousin time, family history time with Gma Mary Rogers, Aunt LaDawn finding Orangina, talking with sisters, tickling with uncles and FUN, FUN, FUN!!! We hope we get to see each other SOON and loved spending time with such a wonderful family!!!

 

2 comments:

She-Mulk said...

Love seeing these pics from your family reunion! I'm so glad I got to see you! Thanks for making time to see me. Love lots!

WARNERS said...

Maria - I loved going through your pictures - especially the family reunion ones. So fun! I miss you and your family so much! I have so many wonderful memories of family reunions! I hope my children will too! Looks like yours are creating great memories with theirs as well. Thanks for the posts!