Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our THUNDER ROARS!!!

 

photo (59)

I know, I know…if you know us at all, you must be SHOCKED that we have even been watching the games, but yes, the Edgington Family has become “fair-weather” Thunder Fans!  We even have the shirts to prove it! Smile  It’s really the boys who are so involved, but we’re all excited about it.  Especially the WIN tonight…1st game in the NBA Playoffs, baby!!! THUNDER UP!!!

photo (60)

Earlier tonight I had a conference call and Sadie was babysitting for our lucky neighbors who were at the Thunder Game so I asked Liam to watch the kiddos for me.  I told him no tv so he took them outside and swam for a few minutes (it was cold!) and then they got out and did chalk drawings.  Who knew that our Mr. Man was such a great babysitter…they were so happy and having so much fun!  Way to go, Liam…you are THE BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is "i miss you guys like crazy!!" a reaction option? your family is fantastic! and yes Sadie, i now know all about your NCIS addiction ;) and i can't believe your already a 3rd year! our thunder craze has gotten even bigger since we moved here, and i am publicly expressing my opinions to every miami fan that I can! Again, we miss you so much and hope to see you soon! -Bree :)