Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

N.C.I.S. FREAKS!!!

We (Sadie) love N.C.I.S.! We (Sadie) watch it a lot. A friend of ours has all the past seasons on dvd so we’ve (Sadie) been catching up. We’re almost addicted (Sadie is!) Are you reading between the lines? SADIE IS ADDICTED TO N.C.I.S.! We’ve had to limit her to 2 episodes a day during the summer IF she folds a basket of laundry while she’s watching them! (she’s going to love that I’m telling everyone this!)

Well, Gibbs (Mark Harmon) does a charity baseball game here in Oklahoma and our friends, The Milligans, told us about it and OF COURSE we had to go! We stood in line to get his autograph…the kids bought baseballs for him to sign…Sadie was so nervous! Remember? She’s ADDICTED! It was a cool thing though…the first celebrity they’ve ever met.  Cool afternoon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Such fun new things to read about (and laugh/smile about)! But I'll have to admit when I read about Memorial Day there was a twinge of jealousy. Those should have been our pictures at your party. Then I remember we are just where we ought to be. But we still miss you like crazy!! Keep the posts coming.