Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I've been gyped of my sweater weather!

This has been the strangest winter ever! It's January 31st and it's currently 64 degrees outside! I am a winter loving, cold weather craving girl...I love my sweater weather and I miss it! Here's what I found on the koco.com channel 5 weather blog:



"It was one year ago today that would be the start of the Blizzard of 2011, when almost 12″ of snow fell, winds maxed out at 53 mph, and temperatures dipped as low as seven degrees"



Um ya....it's going to be 67 degrees on Thursday! I think we've moved to Florida without knowing it! But we'll be reminded quickly as February approaches and we start Tornado Season, which will continue through May. Here's the other picture I found on that blog...



Yep...that's Oklahoma right there in the middle. :) And so it begins....Tornado Parties at the Edgingtons! Never a dull moment around here when it comes to weather. Keeps us on our toes! :)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Come for a visit! You'll get your winter here. :)