Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Monday, November 21, 2011

2011 Thankful Lists

When I was growing up we made Thankful lists every year in November.  As I’ve gotten older my list gets longer and longer and I really need several pages! Smile We live such a blessed life!!!   One of our kids….who will remain un-named, did a little “eye roll” when I pulled out the Thankful Lists tonight.  The comment was, “I can never think of anything to put down.”  I tried really hard not to take it personally and I was literally biting the inside of my cheek so I wouldn’t cry.  It made me sad because  we truly are so blessed and have we not taught our kids to be grateful?  Then it all clicked for me as I watched ALL 4 kids write and write and write and realized-----oooooohhhhhh…..THAT’S why my Mom did it every year!!!  Thanks Mom & Dad for teaching me gratitude and giving me SO much to be grateful for!  Here they are…

100_6255

100_6256

100_6257

100_6258

100_6259

100_6260

1 comment:

The Bunker Family said...

LOVE it! Our parents really did know what they were doing!