Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Liam's Cheating On Me!

These are just 2 of the funnies that the kids said this week....the ones that I actually remembered to write down. They keep us in stitches!!! :)

Liam's funny-----

We were just explaining what kind of doctor Uncle Dan is (to Liam) because he wants to be a doctor too. Chuck said, "He delivers babies and takes care of girl parts. It's called a gynecologist." Liam's response.... "He does? I'm not doing that......but maybe Sadie could be a 'girlnecologist' and take care of guy parts!" We laughed so hard!!!

Lydia's funny---

Lydia can running into the kitchen and yelled, “Daddy, Liam is cheating on me!” We looked at each other quite perplexed and asked her why….she answered, “Because he’s been hiding that sugar cookie from me and I want it!”

Well, miss Lydia...I would have to agree! :)

No comments: