Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lydia keeps up laughing!

Lydia cracks me up!!! These are just a few of her many little "cute" escapades in the last 48 hours. One is of her after a Braum's chocolate ice cream cone...yum! Another is of her in Mommy's boots---it was HILARIOUS to see her try to walk in them!  And the last is of her this morning---she chose her own clothes!  I'm not much for letting her do that (as you can see from her choices!) but we have nowhere to be today so I thought...what the heck! She's wearing one of Briggs' shirts, her PJ bottoms and I just realized that we didn't get her shoes on but she definately wants her tennis shoes....atleast she let me do her hair! :) Of course, she chose a big red flower!  It all comes together so nicely, don't you think?   

2 comments:

mandy harline said...

Hi Maria!! So cute! Your kids are adorable! How are you guys doing? Hope all is well! Take care!

The Bunker Family said...

She is such a cutie! Sydney does the same thing with my boots - it's so funny. Why does it not surprise me that they like doing the same things?!