Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lydia's first Ponytail!

Pretty Lydi has long enough hair for a ponytail--kind of. :) You be the judge! I think it's just adorable---and what is even better is that she sat long enough for me to do it!  Sadie took the panoramic view photos...without even knowing it. Pretty good, huh! The other single photos were taken as I followed her around the house trying to get her to stop long enough for me to take a quick picture. I finally got some, but she wouldn't smile! She's so "feisty" as Chuck calls her. I told him that I have NO idea where she got that from!

2 comments:

Laura said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a little doll she is!! I love her little hair-do. Ella's hair is getting long enough for me to pull it up, too. ;) It has been fun for me to do...even if she is a squiggle worm!