Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lydia is 2!!!

I can't believe that Lydia is 2!!!  She had a fun day with a "lunch bunch" with friends from church and then a party tonight with Grandma Sessions (we're so glad she could be here!), Caroline and family and the Devol's. Grandma has a tradition of making all the grandkids a Raggedy Andy Doll when they turn 2 and as you can see from the pictures, she was very excited!!! Thanks for your labor of love, Grandma!
 
Lydia LOVES cows!  So I made her a cow cake.  I think she was more interested in the frosting than the fact that it was a cow.  I LOVE making cute cakes...I'll have to post pictures of my cakes sometime. They're not fancy, but I remember my mom making me a butterfly cake one year and a bunny cake another year and they always made me feel special. Plus it's a great creative outlet for my otherwise crazy day! :)   

3 comments:

Anita said...

That is an AWESOME cake!

ranae said...

I love to do cakes like that too. They are fun and not stressfull. I think they are memory makers. Wow I can't believe she is 2, Happy Birthday Lydia!

Stephanie said...

Cute cake! You're so talented in decorating cakes! I'm going to remember that! ; ) We're sad we missed out on the party! Looks like she had a great time! Happy birthday Lydia!