Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our favorite young singer!!

Sadie performed a solo at her school's talent show a few weeks ago. We were so proud of her. The song was written for children suffering from cancer but the message is profound for all of us who are striving to make the most of a sometimes challenging life. We hope you'll enjoy her performance as much as we did. What a blessing to have such a talented daughter.

We love you Sadie!


9 comments:

Anita said...

That was fabulous!! The girls both loved it:

Kelsey says, "I love that song so much!" She also kept asking if she could sign up to be in the talent show.

Olivia has nothing to say but she liked it too :)

Amy Lee said...

It's one thing to be able to sing but to be able to stand up on a stage and perform as well as she did is definately a great talent. She did really well.

Laura said...

You must be so proud! She looks so comfortable on stage, what a great performance! Okay, now I sound like an american idol judge or something.

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Wow Sadie!!! You did so great and you looked beautiful as usual! You are beautiful inside and out! You are an amazingly talented girl.

Aunt Kellie said...

Oh my goodness! I was holding back tears while I watched this. Sadie you have such a beautiful voice. I love you and miss you. Great Job!

Benica and Fam said...

I was truely amazed! That was so good, Sadie you are so talented! we miss seeing you guys, I wish we could see everyone more often!

Benica and Fam said...

I was truely amazed! That was so good, Sadie you are so talented! we miss seeing you guys, I wish we could see everyone more often!

Caroline Murray said...

Oh my goodness!!! I just pulled a total Maria and cried through the whole thing! GREAT job Sadie, that was amazing!

Kathie said...

Sadie, You are so beautiful and your voice is like an angel. I have always loved hearing you sing. I love you very much and can't wait to see you in a few days. Love Grandma Kathie