Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

More fun in Kansas with our Cousins!

This is such a cute picture of Lydia and my Dad snuggling....aaaaawwwwwwhhhhh!

Then, Sydney was being a big girl in the bathroom and Lydia followed her...all of a sudden Heidi heard Sydney saying, "No, no, Yydia" (it's so cute how she says her name!) And.....here's the mess. We're pretty sure Lydia did it all...that's my Lydi!

Charlie and Daxton (3 yrs. old--Ben & Kara's twins) found a toad and Aunt Anita was brave enough to pick it up (yuck!) and the kids had a GREAT time...except for Sydney! This picture of her says it all! :)

The last picture is of ALL the cousins (that were there...we missed the rest of LaDawn's kids!) with Grandpa and Grandma. I'll try to tell you who is who, starting at the top left:

Top row---Sadie, Trieste, Colette & Lili (Dan's), Liam (Anita holding Marley)
On Couch---Harper, Charlie (Ben's) Grandpa holding Ethan--who was VERY fascinated with Grandpa and wouldn't look at the camera! (LaDawn's) Grandma holding Brooklyn (Heidi's) Daxton (Ben's)
Floor---Gracie (Anita's), Briggs, Ella (Dan's), Sydney (Heidi's) & Lydia

5 comments:

Anita said...

Oooh, now I finally get to see what the "other Anita" looks like! :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!! It is always so exciting for the cousins to get together. I bet they loved it. The pictures were too cute. I am sorry to hear about your mom, but she sure has a lot of love to bouy and strengthen her. All those cutie little kiddos would lift anyone. :)

WARNERS said...

Wow, your family is so beautiful. The kids are getting so big. I can't believe it - even just since this summer's reunion. It was fun to see the pictures of your siblings children also.

We hope your Mom is doing okay. What a blessing to have you closer and that the rest of the family could come on such short notice. Your family really is so amazing.

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It will be so nice to keep up with you this way. I love technology.

Love,
Mandy

Does anyone else in your family do a blog?

WARNERS said...

Okay, I just looked on your archive and found your sibling's blogs and added them to mine. Wow, gold mine! I'm so excited? What about LaDawn and/or Ben - do their families blog?

Lia said...

Hey Maria, This is Lia Hinkle (Wallace). I found Dan on Facebook and he gave me the link to your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Oklahoma? How did you end up way out there? Is it really OK? :o)