Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Shirt says....

 
I found this shirt at Walmart and couldn't resist it! Chuck frequently says that Briggs is the fulfillment of the curse that his mom put on him when he was little....that of, "I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GROW UP AND HAVE A CHILD JUST LIKE YOU!"  (my mom says I wasn't a sweet angel either but we won't talk about that! :) Anyway, the funny part is that when we asked him yesterday what his shirt said, he answered,"It says Grandma loves me!"  That's for you, Grandma Kathie....so cute!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahaha! Love it!

Ted said...

I can't believe how big your little family is! Happy New Year to you guys!

Fay Call said...

Hey Maria, I love your blog! I don't know whose payback Chase is, I was a perfect child, ask my Mom!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

I love it! Briggs is so darn cute. He's going to love this picture when he gets older!

Kathie said...

That is so perfect. I am sure I said that to Chuck more than once. I also said to people " just wait until you have your own kids." When they thought that Chuck was a little out of hand. I think some of them found out that raising children isn't so easy, but it is definitely worth it. "Go Briggs"

Sarah said...

MARIA! Hello cousin! I was just blog hopping and found you. I hope all is well:)

Laura said...

I finally found your blog! I have to say that Jaycee is definately my mom's curse as well! I think every family is blessed with one!

Our Dowland Journal said...

Hello Cuz Maria,

Whats up? How is oklahoma? Well if you did not know we are in boise. I am on facebook i dont know if your on there. I find that one a little easier to keep in touch with. My little girls get all there cuteness from their beautiful mother. So yes lets please keep in touch,

Love Jer

The Harwood Family said...

Maria! I found you through Anita's blog. Your family is so beautiful. I cannot believe that your children are so big, I remember when Sadie was born! I guess time flies!

Anonymous said...

Maria! Your blog is so darling...I wouldn't expect anything less form you. ;) Your kids are just beautiful!!
My mom let me know about your blog and I hope you don't mind me keeping up with you.

-Stephanie Humphrey