Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Playing “Catch up”—March & April

Ok…it’s been 6 months since I updated my blog…I realize that this is more for me, than for any of you, but I need to get back to it so here is a quick synopsis of March & April

~I turned 40 in March! Crazy, crazy, crazy!!!

~Liam and Briggs had GREAT soccer seasons…loved watching their games!

~Sadie got to go to the R5 concert with her friend Katelyn---they got VIP passes, pics with the band and had GREAT seats! (YAY Ross Lynch!)

~Easter was in March this year…fun easter egg hunt in the neighborhood…love, love, love our neighbors!!! The bread and Hyacinths are from Paula---thanks!

~Conference Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa’s in Kansas…always great to see our Kansas Sessions Cousins!!!

~Sadie turned 15!!! Aughh! We had a fun party with CRAZY games and later that same week she had her first vocal recital…she was amazing!!! She also went  to her first “Formal” church dance…fun, fun!

~I got to go  to SLC for a much needed sister visit with LaDawn and also to see my sweet friend, Allison & her new twin baby boys---Cash & Crew. So great!

~Liam went on his first Overnight Backpacking Trip….that backpack is bigger than he is! But he survived with some fun stories to tell. Smile

~Chuck had his spring Full Circle Open House---the pic is of Mr. Curtis dressed in the Autism puzzle piece. It was a great time!

No comments: