Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Your opinion is needed!

Ok so I’ve been noticing everyone’s cute tights…love the patterned ones, so I got me some! (great english, right?)

DSCN0564

Well the first time I wore them Sadie laughed at me!  That was to a MK event so I fit right in though.  Smile (MK loves their bling and fashion fun!) Then I put them on this morning for church and got the following responses:

Sadie---“Mom, you look “goth” in those…they just aren’t you!”

Briggs---“Huh?  What are those?

Liam---“Those are weird…not you”

Lydia---“Whoa! Those are sooooo CUTE!” (of course)

Chuck---“Those are a little loud for church, don’t you think?” Smile Ahhh….that’s my conservative, straight-laced, don’t-step-out-of-the-fashion-box husband!

So…here’s where you come in…I want to know what YOU think.  So….in the comments, put who YOU agree with from the above unsolicited opinions.  Smile  Just curious and just for fun…..Thanks!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with miss Lydia.

Kellie Dudley said...

I need to see the rest of the outfit to decide.

Anonymous said...

Sadie and Lydia actually.

Christina Martinez said...

I think they are cute but my style is pretty unconventional.

Anonymous said...

Chuck...sorry. Love you
Caroline

Amy said...

I think they are situational. I agree with Chuck for church. Darling for night out with hubby or MK (fun) events. I've admired them myself!

Lively Luckinbills said...

I have been wanting some myself and would wear them to church. They just look lacey and feminine. Lace and ruffles are really popular right now. I am curious about the responses too especially after reading the reactions.

Cal said...

I see people wearing them all the time at our church, I love them and think that they are darling. They are stylish!

Lori said...

I agree with Amy above. I would probably not feel comfortable wearing them to church myself, but I do see others in them.

Paula in AZ said...

Ok, so the picture of these lacey nylons appears that you might have stitches from cuts all across your legs, so maybe that's why they appear Goth to Sadie. Of course this is only an online picture, to make an informed opinion I'd have to see them in person, so when are you coming to visit?

Mary said...

So I am with Miss Lydia :)Would you expect anything less from me?But I find myself with a 5yr old mentality a lot.

Dan said...

I'm with Chuck. Big surprise. :)

Edgington Family said...

Ok, SO fun to hear the responses! Thanks for your opinion and I'm still not sure what to do...so...I don't know....I'm so indecisive...um....just don't know....we'll just see how I'm feeling at a particular event and then......I guess I'll just own my decision! Although, I will wear them when I come to Arizona---just for you, Paula! :) ( I need to make that sooner than later!) Hugs to everyone!

Celeste said...

wow - they look like expensive tattoos! If you like 'em, go ahead!

Alison B said...

Go for it! Love them! People wear them to church here all the time and I finally dug out a few old pairs I've had since (ugh...) high school! Can't believe I'm old enough to be recycling fashion trends!! They key (as always) is confidence. (Then again, I do try to appease my husband's taste too...)

Kim said...

I agree with Lydia and I don't think they are too loud for church. Then again I do sometimes wear 4 inch heels to church and they definitely are "loud" :)