Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chuck's office....tada!

We spent Friday Night putting Chuck's office together....I LOVED IT! I'm such a decorator nerd!!! :) It was a fun night--Liam helped put the desk together, Lydia colored, Briggs helped move chairs into the storage room and then played on the computer and Sadie and I had SO much fun hanging stuff. :) Although I must give credit where credit is due....Regan Gray, one of the therapists and a good friend, did the couch corner...isn't it fabulous!? (Her family owns Housley Furniture...they have great stuff!) I just did the other pictures on the walls. So much fun! I'm just so glad that Chuck has a warm, personal space to work it. He was so happy when we left....his words were,
"Now my office has all my prized possesions!"
Awwww...we love you Dr. Daddy!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great!

Regs said...

I love it!!! I'm so glad we all get to share it! :-)