Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mommy’s MK Getaway

Every January Mary Kay has a Leadership Conference for the directors…it’s always so fun, educational and seems to come at just the right time….when Mommy needs a little break and also when Mommy needs everyone to miss her a bit! Smile I always do ok for the first day or so and then I can’t wait to get back!!! These pictures are of my friends and I at a MK Rocks the Runway banquet that we earned…it was AMAZING!!! Not only did we have a FABULOUS dinner, prizes, a DJ and dancing, but they also did an incredible fashion show as well as a design contest. They had 4 of the top design students from one of Atlanta’s fashion design schools compete in making formal dresses out of…..Mary Kay Products!!! The pictures are below…they don’t do the dresses justice but you get the idea. It was really beautiful and fun!!!

The last picture is of the view from our hotel room....yep, the CNN Headquarters!

Oh...almost forgot one of my favorite parts----Pentatonix performed for us and we even saw them on the escalators...how cool! They're SO talented!

p.s. The only downside was that my luggage got lost….I flew back in Wednesday and just barely got it back yesterday. At least it got here!!!