Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Liam is 11!


Can I just tell you how cool Liam is? Not only is he kind, has amazing hair, a beautiful smile, loves to laugh, is super smart, etc. etc. etc…… but he also agreed to let me go to Virginia ON HIS BIRTHDAY to be with my sisters. What an awesome man!!! He had his buddies over for pizza, games and movies and the 2 things he asked for were a CTR ring and this awesome RC plane thing with a video camera! He was happy!

For his cake, I wanted to do something fun but what do you do for an 11 year old? He doesn’t really want a cutsie character cake but I love doing something creative and fun for them so…..





We baked money into the cake! Sadie and I wrapped them up in wax paper and the boys were SO excited when they cut into the cake to find money! Seriously, who gets paid for coming to a bday party? :)






No comments: