Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party!

What a fun birthday for little Miss Lydia!  She LOVES Strawberry Shortcake so that was the party theme and my most amazing friend, Caroline, dressed up as THE Strawberry Shortcake! Smile  She was THE BEST!  “Strawberry” greeted all the guests with strawberry candies, had their picture taken with her and then we played a find the strawberries game, had Story Time with “Strawberry”, then cake & ice cream and presents.  Whew! I took an hour nap after words…so tired but had a great time.  Thanks, Caroline for making the party SOOO much fun!

100_5723

100_5729

100_5738

100_5739

100_5756

100_5758

100_5760

100_5761

4 comments:

She-Mulk said...

Oh how cute! I love that! And Lydia is just so, so cute! I wish she and Katie could play together, I think they would have a blast. And Sadie is quite the beauty! You better be careful - she may just find her "one" in jr. high like a certain someone I know! :)

Anonymous said...

You are the best mom and Caroline is a great friend to make this such a special day for Lydia. I love the pictures of the kids going off to school. They are getting so grown up. I miss them so much. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

PS. I am the anonymous person. I couldn't figure out how to send a message on the other choices. Love you. Mom and Grandma Kathie

Gary & Tish said...

Caroline makes a terrific Strawberry Shortcake---what a fun party for Lydia and her friends. All the kids look great and ready for school. Love you all.