Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Families CAN'T be friends!

Ok, if you read the Mommy Rant post, you know that last weekend was NOT a great one. One of the moments was Briggs being less than kind to Lydia so we had a little chat about it. I left the room when we were done for a brief moment and when I came back Briggs said, " But Mom, Families CAN'T be friends!" I just laughed and laughed and laughed!!! That led to the conversation about how my brothers and sisters are my best friends. But let's be real...were they always? No.....and that's a whole other post.......but, I have to say that I really do have the best siblings in the world. And if I found that perverbial magic lamp and got my 3 wishes, one of them would definitely be to live closer to all of them. I know my parents worked really hard to help us be friends and although I'm sure they were ready to throw in the towel at times, whatever they did paid off because I can honestly say that my siblings are some of my most favorite people in the whole world! I can't wait for Briggs and all of my kids to realize that Families CAN be friends!

1 comment:

The Bunker Family said...

I'm up and can't sleep either...grrr. But I just wanted to echo your post - I love you and the rest of our siblings, too! I'm so glad and grateful to have you all in my life! Love you.