Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Monday, May 23, 2011

15 Wonderful Years!!!

Another big milestone for us….May 9th was our 15 Year anniversary…whoa, whoa, whoa!  So, to celebrate, we spent the day together (not sure when the last time is that that happened!) shopped, went to a movie, went to Shiki---a yummy Japanese Hibachi restaurant, and lastly we bought an outdoor patio set!  I’ve wanted one FOREVER and finally got it!  Smile  Mother’s Day was on the 8th (poor planning on our part….we have Mother’s Day, our Anniversary and Chuck’s birthday within one week!!! I try to think of it as my week of celebrating my FAVORITE THINGS! My marriage to my amazing husband, being a mom to my awesome (and crazy) kids and Chuck’s Bday---he’s always worth celebrating---BIG TIME!) and my favorite memory was having dinner out on the patio with a cool breeze blowing, fresh flowers on the table, dinner that Chuck and the kids made and my cute family surrounding me.  It just doesn’t get much better than that!

100_4857

OH WAIT…..It DOES get better!  Smile  I surprised Chuck with Josh Groban tickets!!!!  He’s been one of our favorites since the beginning and YAY---he was in Tulsa on the 20th!!!  What an awesome concert….his voice is unreal.  It fills every corner of the room with an amazing depth and richness.  It was powerful and wonderful all at the same time!!! And plus he is FUNNY!  We laughed so hard. What a fun, special night!  So…for our 10th Anniversary we saw Il Divo, our 15th we saw Josh Groban….just so you know, Chuck, for our 20 year anniversay I’m holding out for Michael Buble in Paris!  (no pressure, honey!) Thanks for an unforgettable and wonderful 15 years….I can’t imagine forever with anyone else!!!  Je t’aime!

100_4872

100_4875

100_4878

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally remember your wedding day:) Especially the reception!

Relief Society said...

So sweet!! And Michael Buble in Paris would be a dream come true! I'll have to tell Yury about that... haha!

Heather said...

So sweet!! And Michael Buble in Paris would be a dream come true! I'll have to tell Yury about that... haha!