Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hair Stylist in the making…unfortunately!

 

100_4471

Lydia decided to cut her hair…..I still can’t believe it.  We talk frequently about how we never cut hair (only paper)  because she is obsessed with her hair. She loves to brush it, put clips in it, use half a bottle of Sadie’s Biosilk Serum (for keeping your hair healthy while using a flat iron---gosh that was a mess to get out), hairspray, gel….just about anything to do with hair.  She also likes to do other people’s hair. Chuck caught her with the scissors the other day---poised and ready to cut her hair--- so I  guess this was just the disaster waiting to happen.  As you can tell by the look on her face, she knows she did something major.  Mommy was amazing though (If I do say so myself!)----no freaking out, just complete, total, undescribable disbelief.  Why does she have to learn the hard way----by doing!? Gee…can’t wait until she’s a teenager!   So….laugh away….we are! :) And as Chuck keeps saying… “It’s only hair….it grows back.”

6 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Been there only 1 time so far. Not bad for having 4 girls. I knew the day would come eventually though so when it did I reacted in a way that was very calculated. I totally FREAKED out. I mean, scary freaked out so that if in the future any of my other kids (or neighbor kids who could have possibly heard me freaking out) would think twice about cutting their own or a siblings hair.
I cut my own hair as a young girl, the day before family pictures so when I called and told my mom her words were, "what goes around comes around."
She still looks darling!!!

Edgington Family said...

Dang....wish I would have thought about that Freak Out thing! She's my last one though, so hopefully the older ones won't do it AND hopefully she won't do it again! :)

The Bunker Family said...

Oh no! Well, it looks cute even if it was horrifying!

Anne said...

I see a promising future for Lydia here! She really did get it all, but is darling nontheless.

Carolyn said...

I had a haircutter...Adrianne!! And it was more than once. She was a crazy child, very mischievous. She put our cat in the oven!! But she turned out really great!!

workinprogress66.blogspot.com said...

That was just too cute!