Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mary Kay Weekend!!!!

 

100_4426

We had a treat this weekend when several of the Top Mary Kay National Sales Directors were in OKC.  Since Mary Kay has passed away, these women are literally the top people in the company who are “our Mary Kay”.  They are GREAT!  The best part was that my personal NSD Tammy Crayk came and we had a fun night at our house before the training started on Friday.  Here’s a picture of some of the consultants who were there….Darcy, Shelly, Mary, Jacqui, Tammy Crayk, Maria, Kelley, Crystle. These women are amazing!!! It was such a wonderful, inspiring weekend.  I feel SO blessed to have the friends and mentors that I do---love, love, love my Mary Kay world!!!  

2 comments:

Gary & Tish said...

I loved reading all your new entries, Maria---keep it up! And thanks for the great overnighter---we love visiting. XOXO Mom

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you are still rocking the world of Mary Kay! I was going to post a while back how fun it was to visit with you, Heidi and LaDawn this past summer while you were in Utah. I miss you all so much! Ryan loved talking about the mission with you too:)
Our blog went private and I don't have your email address to send an invite. Email it to me at sarahsmiles1@hotmail.com.

Lots of love!