Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

OOPS---I DO still have 4 kids...Sorry Briggs & Lydia!

Ok, so I'm trying to update my blog pictures and somehow, in deleting the old pics of Briggs and Lydia (on the right) I lost my kids! :)  I can't figure out how to add their pictures! :(  So, I'll get it done but for the time being, know that I haven't disowned or sold them. Hmmmm....there are moments though---KIDDING! I love my Mr. B---the Human Tornado and little Miss L----the Human Tornado ON STEROIDS!  My life would be so dull and boring without them! :) (And yes, that is Lydia playing "Peek a Boo" with her belly button and Oh!.....Yes...she is wearing her sisters underwear too! Like I said...NEVER A DULL MOMENT! :):):)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Cute! I love the panties on the outside! Isn't that how you're supposed to wear them?

Rebecca Clerc said...

At least she is wearing her sisters. Kyler has been potty training and I didn't have any underroos for him so I was just using Nelly's. Pretty sad! Glad you are updating--I love hearing about what everyone is up to. I follow Jill Pierce's and Melissa Lister's too. So fun!

Gardners said...

They're beautiful! Love the panties on the jeans. Why keep them inside where no one can see the prettiest part of the outfit??

Mamapierce said...

Your kids are so cute! :D