Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lydia's taking a nap? Yeah, right!

These two pictures are just cute...one is of Briggs and Lydia cuddling on the couch. (Briggs requested that I take it because they were "so cute!")  The other picture is of Lydia while she was taking a "nap". If you'll notice, she's wearing Sadie's shoes, was reading Sadie's book (Harry Potter 6!), has Sadie's old purse and Brigham's Ben 10 watch. Yes, lot's of sleeping going on here. AUGHHH!  We're just SO sad that she's figured out how to get out of the crib! If she wasn't so BUSY, BUSY, BUSY, BUSY, BUSY, BUSY AND MORE BUSY, it would't be a problem. But we are IN TROUBLE!  Can I put a gate or net over the top of her crib? I'm KIDDING! (kind of) :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You know...I suspect Adrianne was a kindred spirit of Lydia's! I turned her crib over and would put her in the "cage". I could only bring myself to do it for a couple of weeks - but she was SCARY!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Don't make a cage, I have a better idea. Go to Onestepahead.com and look for the cozy crib tent. It's a tent to cover the top of your crib so they can't fall or climb out. Awesome! It's not cheap, but may be worth it.