Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lydia's first Haircut

Well, Lydia is more that 2 years old and has never had a haircut, so it's time! She also had all these little fuzzies sticking out in front where her baby hair was growing in, so I thought bangs would help. I resisted it for a long time but it just looked so silly, so I decided to suck it up and have them cut. So, we got there, were almost done with the haircut and the girl said, "She's got a pretty bad "cowlick" (or however you spell that) so you'll have to blowdry her bangs every morning...are you sure you want to cut bangs?" Well, me, knowing nothing about hair thought, "How bad could it be?" so we went ahead with it.  Well, as you can see from the pictures, one is of her haircut, one is of her with her cute bangs and one if how she feels when she sees the cowlick!  :)  (Actually, she'd just gotten knocked in the head by Briggs who was trying to get in the picture with her...poor kid!) I'm not kidding, that it looks like that if I don't blowdry and "style" her hair. Style a 2  year olds hair? Are you kidding me? So, it only gets done when it's a must. Otherwise, she looks all "cowlicky"! :) It's a good thing she's cute!  Now...on to growing bangs out! :) Ahhhhh, the joys!

No comments: