Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mad Hatter Party!

 
We had our Sessions Family Reunion at my parents home in Kansas last weekend....it was fun, rainy and full of great memories and love.  One of the things we did was have a Birthday Party for all the kids.  This is an idea that my mom got from the Ensign---our immediate family is spread out across the country in 6 different states and there are 20 grandchildren so it's hard to keep on top of everyone's birthdays, not to mention the cost.  So we decided to have a big party for the kids so they get gifts there and then we'll do cards or e-cards on their actual birthdays.  It was SO fun! My sister Heidi was in charge and she's such a party planner....it was great!  Since Mom is bald, due to her cancer treatments, and wearing a hat or wig, Heidi decided to have a surprise MAD HATTER PARTY! We all wore fun hats (thanks Kelley, Dianna, Carolyn and Flo for letting us borrow your fun hats---if it hadn't been for you, the majority of the party would have been "hatless!" Thanks!)  Here are a few of the pictures of my family and their hats!  p.s. We had the party in my Dad's newly "almost" finished air conditioned garage---I think it's his new baby! He's so proud!)

1 comment:

The Bunker Family said...

I love the pictures of the party! I'm glad you all had a fun time - I enjoyed planning it!