Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sadie's 11!!!

Sadie had her 11th birthday on Sunday, April 5th----she was actually born on a Sunday so that was fun.  We spent it at Grandma & Grandpa Sessions house in Kansas with our cousins, Trieste, Lili, Ella & Collette. Aunt Celeste was there too and we got to talk to Uncle Danny in Mosul through Skype.  That was quite COOL!!! Sadie was so excited to spend her birthday with cousins because the last time she did that was when she was 2!!!  It was a great day for a great girl. Here are a few of the things I love about Sadie:
She is such a wonderful helper
Peacemaker
Great big sister
Has a strong moral compass--wants to do what's right (so glad she's the oldest!)
Loves to sing
She's a great cook and loves to learn in the kitchen!
She chooses great friends
 
As much as I don't want her to grow up, we're having so much fun with it and she's got such a good head on her shoulders. She literally has an adult soul and follows the spirit in everything she does. She's a treasure! 

12 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday Sadie! Almost in YW! How fun would that be if you're still in YW when she gets in there!

The Bunker Family said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! I can't believe you are already 11! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Sadie!!! She is such a nice girl, I know my mom really appreciated those nice cards from your kids, thanks for thinking about her. We LOVE you guys and miss you.

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE 11 year old! I love you Sadie! You are such a special young lady and I am so happy I've been blessed to watch you grow up!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Sadie! You are growing into such a beautiful young woman--I feel so lucky to see you every week in primary!

The Harwood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Harwood Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Sadie is 11, that means she is almost in Young Womens! I was her baby sitter when I was barely older than she is now. Wow, how time flies!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Man, 11 years go by so fast! Happy Birthday Sadie, you are such a great girl and we love you!

Celeste said...

We have LOVED getting to know Sadie more this year!! She is AWESOME with her cousins and holding babies too ;)

Our Dowland Journal said...

Hi Maria! This is your cousin Jeremy's wife Allison. I have enjoyed reading your blog...You have a beautiful family! Our blog went private so if you would like us to add you on, email me! loreleisgarden@live.com

Amy Lee said...

Happy birthday to your Sadie! That looks like a German oven pancake. I am so glad you introduced me to that dish. I make 2 9x13 dishes of it from 18 eggs to feed my crew.