Welcome to our CHAOS! We do LOUD REALLY WELL (except Dad!) & make CRAZY LOOK GOOD!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lydia in the kitchen

Lydia is our little "helper"! She loves to empty all the drawers in the kitchen (and bathroom) and then run the other way as fast as she can. She gets quite the kick out of it so it's hard to be mad at her...she's just so cute! She also loves helping with the dishes and this is her latest discovery...she can stand on the door! I've never been so fast at loading and unloading the dishwasher in my life. I have to try to get it done FAST before she knows I'm doing it!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OH, I'm so glad your blogging now! I love it! It is so fun to see your darling family...btw, are you guys EVER going to move to Utah or what?!!!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Man she's cute! Marley loves to unload the dishwasher too and he loves to sit on the door. Are they same age or what? Love you guys! Happy new year!

Kathie said...

Hi guys:

I wrote a nice message and then lost it. Thanks for sharing this fun blog with us. I hope you had a happy new year celebration.
Love you, Mom

Cal said...

okay, you are darling! You have a cute family. Thanks for letting me in on your blog.
Callee